Recent FriendFeed entries

18 May 2008

My Faves for Saturday, May 17, 2008

References linking the origin of the Apple Computer logo to Alan Turing’s suicide can be found in Emily Blunt’s film review of “Enigma” at http://www.bluntreview.com/reviews/enigma.htm Another reference linking Turing’s suicide to the Apple Computer logo can be found at www.fusionanomaly.net/alanturing.html.

[tags: apple, enigma, Alan Turing, logo]

You may have heard of “social media” before - but this is where you can find me on the social Web. You know, all the places I go to create content - or all the content I’m interested in sharing with the rest of my social network. I’m trying to be something other than anti-social, so feel free to add me as a friend on any one of the sites I happen to have a profile on!

[tags: social, Pirillo]

Chris Pirillo - WicketPixie:
Today, I’m officially unveiling my new theme for WordPress - and in a matter of days or weeks, after a few more tweaks, it will be available for you to download and install for your own WordPress blog (recommended v2.5 or later).

[tags: video, social, Pirillo, WordPress]

See the rest of my Faves at Faves

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
In the computer business since 1962 - love IT.